Contact No. 07020814816 / 08087778631
Address: - G 17/8, Tarapur MIDC, Boisar West, Palghar, Maharashtra India 401506
Stanrose® Bio-Degreaser HP
Stanrose® Bio Degeaser - HP is a non-emulsifying degreaser based on a blend of high boiling hydrocarbons and surfaceactive components. It is suited to remove most mineral oils, greases and preserving agents. Safe to use on most metals.
Undiluted at a temperature of ± 20 °C it can also be used on most synthetics, paints, lacquers, epoxy and zinc silicate coatings.
Tank Clean – Bio Degreaser
Features and Benefits
Does not contain nonylphenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
Splits after cleaning, releasing the oil phase for reclamation
Micro emulsion based formulation that combines the performance of a water and solvent based product into one low toxic product
Helps with rapid hydrocarbon freeing of tanks
Appearance - Water white
Density [g/ml] - 1.0
Form - Liquid
pH - 7.5
TANK CLEANING - Suitable to remove light oily-like contaminations like alcohols, benzines, fuel oils and liquid / slight viscous surfactants like fatty-alcohol ethoxylates etc.
SPRAYING - Stanrose® Bio Degeaser - HP is sprayed undiluted on the objects that are to be cleaned.
GENERAL MAINTENANCE - This product can also be used to clean floors in workshops, engine rooms etc. It is often used as de-preserving agent.
NOTICE: Objects where rust is to be avoided, should afterwards not be sprayed off with water but with pure (unused) Stanrose® Bio Degeaser - HP. Colourless liquid based on hydrocarbons and surface active components. Non-emulsifying in water and safe to use on
Method of Application
TANK CLEANING – CIRCULATION METHOD
For the removal of light oily-like contaminations like alcohols, benzines, fuel oils, a dilution of 3 – 5 % is sufficient. For the removal of liquid surfactants like fatty-alcohol ethoxylates etc., a dilution of 8 – 10 % should be used. In case the surfactants are viscous (especially surfactants with an ethoxylationgrade of 15 and higer), the cleaning solution should be heated to max. 55 °C.
Recommended tank - cleaning procedure for removing stains from tank linings using Stanrose® Bio Degeaser - HP.
1. Mix solutions of Bio Degreaser 165 either in tank bottom or void space.
2. Dilution rate with water between 3 % and 10 %, depending upon light or heavy contamination (see above). Recent experience has shown that a 7 % - 7.5 % solution secures successful cleaning.
3. Do not use the entire quantity of Bio Degreaser 165 in one solution for all tanks to be cleaned. Save a few drums (2 – 3) to “boost” the solution for cleaning the last 20 % - 25 % of the tanks to be cleaned.
4. The solution may be used at ambient temperature, however, it is suggested that an increase of the cleaning temperature to maximum 55 °C will enhance the cleaning ability and shorten the cleaning time.
5. Proceed to recycle the cleaning solution through the tank washing system for a period of two hours minimum per machine drop. Usually a cleaning time of 4 hours per tank will prove sufficient.
6. At completion of chemical application begin washing down with water, using maximum pressure available.
7. Inspect tank surfaces and if there remain some stains, spot clean with undiluted Stanrose® Bio Degeaser - HP directly on the stained area. Allow a reaction time of 30 minutes and then rinse with water.
Storage and Handling
Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Ensure that the working area is well ventilated.
Store at moderate temperatures in dry, well-ventilated area.
To clean floors, machines and engines, the pure product should be used to moisturize the objects. During the 20 to 60 minutes working time, brushing may help the cleaning process. Spray off afterwards using a high pressure water jet.