Contact No. 07020814816 / 08087778631
Address: - G 17/8, Tarapur MIDC, Boisar West, Palghar, Maharashtra India 401506
Stanrose® Degreaser - M
Stanrose® Degreaser-M is an Environmentally Sensible, heavy duty, non-flammable, non-hazardous, mildly alkaline aqueous carbon remover and degreaser. The product carries a complete corrosion Inhibition package and rinse aid technology. Formulated specifically for cleaning stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum alloys and all other ferrous and non ferrous metals. Cleans all Types of soils including sulphur based cutting fluids, adhesives, carbon, dirt, oils, grinding, finishing & polishing compounds, water & solvent based inks Carbon, Dirt, Cutting Fluids.
Features and Benefits
Can be used safely on all metal
Easy to use
Leaves smooth, clean surface
Just wipe on and wipe off
Restores and protects
Appearance : Clear liquid – Concentrated
Flash Point : >200 Seta Flash
Odour : Mild
Surface Tension (dynes/cm 24) (water = 1.0) : 24
pH (Full Strength) : 11.50 - 11.70
pH (10% solution in water @ 68 ºF) : 10.80 - 11.00
Ideal Operating Temp (ºF) : 110°F - 160°F
Ideal Operating Concentration : 8 - 15%
Specific Gravity : 1.070 - 1.080 (@ 68 ºF)
Weight/Gal. : 9.00 (lbs. /gal.)
Cleans all Types of soils including sulphur based cutting fluids, adhesives, carbon, dirt, oils, grinding, finishing & polishing compounds, water & solvent based inks Carbon, Dirt, Cutting Fluids.
Method of Application
Stanrose® Degreaser-M should be used full strength OR diluted down 8 - 15% concentration with water at an operating temperature range of 110o F - 160o F (MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE 160 º F). Hand wipe, solution spray, mechanical, or ultrasonic agitation is used to enhance the cleaning action. For carbon, dry oil, grease, polymers, adhesives or inks, soak the parts until residues are removed. Parts can be wiped with a damp rag or rinsed off with warm water. Use filtered hot air to dry out the parts.
Storage and Handling
Direct contact of Stanrose® Degreaser-M will cause a strong skin or eye irritation, it is important to utilize recommended gloves (18 mil thick natural rubber), safety goggles and other suitable protective clothing your company recommends. Harmful if inhaled or swallowed. Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children; Use product with adequate ventilation. If splashed in eyes or on skin, wash off with plenty of water. If swallowed remove from exposure area, do not induce vomiting, washout mouth thoroughly with water and drink several glasses of water. Keep at rest. Call a physician immediately.